Jun 25, 11:19 PM by Nicolas Lim
For OBDI models – eg EG6 SiR : 900 euro including trade in of P28 ECU
For OBDII models – eg EK4/EK9 : 1000 euro including trade in of appropriate ECU and provision of conversion harness.
This price includes full dealer backup and support on the Hondata unit. Each unit has a unique serial number that can be traced by to ourselves / customer’s vehicle.
This price includes before and after power figures on our Dyno Dynamics 450DS chassis dyno.
- Fits inside the ECU
- Made in USA
- Built on the proven s100/s200 code base
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- SManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Real-time updating of ECU
- Built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (2 MB memory, 20-60 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to at 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Full throttle shift
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from a wideband o2 (PLX wideband recommended)
- PWM output for boost control
- Dual tables for high/low octane calibrations etc.
- Two analog inputs for wideband, EGTs etc.